Tuesday, January 8, 2008

For all you Godless Materialists out there:

Since I know you constitute a large percentage of my readership.

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking a lot about morality, ethics, religion, atheism, and the selfish chauvanism that seems to plague our world. I'll be posting something about all that later, but first, here's something fascinating that I heard on CBC the other day.

The Spiritual Brain, an interview between CBC's The Current and UQAM neuroscientist Mario Beauregard.

Most interesting the case of Pam Reynolds at the end of the interview, with a fairly balanced perspective on it in the Wikipedia article. Of course, it is completely unreproducible, and therefore proves nothing scientifically. That doesn't mean that the implied conclusion is untrue.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: